PSE evolve 31

trhankinson

Looking real hard at this bow. Does anyone have recent first hand experience with PSE as far as reliability and durability? Never owned one so I don’t have an opinion. How is their warranty service?

alligood729

I'm a little biased, but I don't give credit where it's not due. The Evolve cam is one of the smoothest drawing, and most adjustable systems on the market. Draw length and let off adjusts on the cam, no swapping cams or modules to change either. Excellent mix of speed and smoothness. Customer service from PSE is second to none. We stand behind our product. If there is an honest warranty issue, it will be fixed, and if the model is too old for parts, a new bow can be bought at discount. I've shot PSE equipment for 30yrs. Haven't had any issues to date. The Evolve cam has been one of the best cams on the market since it was introduced last year. The 31 is an excellent hunting bow!

Tadder

Smooth shooting bow, not sure where you at but Sam Bows has the Evolve 31 if you 're close too Ila. If not find you nearest PSE dealer and shoot one.

Kris87

Here's a quick review I did on the Evolve 31 if it helps you out. I'm shooting the Carbon Air 34 which is the same cam system, and its my favorite I've ever shot. I have no plans on changing.

fountain

What kind of bow(s) have you typically liked in the past?

Reliability and durability is good on most all brands now days. They all will have an issue here or there, but they are all fairly solid.

trhankinson

There’s a new shop near the house in Zebulon. They have a few different models and I’ve shot them all. Felt real good. My current bow is an obsession Phoenix. Nothing wrong with it, just feeling the urge to try something new

fountain

Didn't know if you liked shorter bows or longer. The evolve 35 would be a little smoother being a little longer. The 31 will be a tad more aggressive on the draw with a little more speed and, naturally, more compact at 31". There is also the new xpedite that's a short brace height bow that is told to be a very forgiving speed bow.

There are other companies and some other great bows out there. Get out and shoot the most that you can.

I will say, you will be hard pressed to beat the draw of the evolve cam. The adjustability of them is great as well. Set up and tuning isn't that bad on them either. I had the carbon air 34 and it was a great bow. The evolve 35 would be my choice along with the xpedite if I were to get another