For Matthew 6

Matthew6

Banned thug
the wife is stepping away from her practice for a year. everyday we get up as a family and drive the son to school at CMA. he is coping and im proud of him. mom is hurting. im giving her all i can. she is much improved. i never leave her side. not for anything. The boy has been so helpful to me. i have never loved her more in all these years. she has always been remarkable and strong. but this knocked her to the ground. but she will be allright. im not good yet. but im better. my Air Force friends and my neighbors have been remarkable. They love us and care for us. and they have not stopped. even for a day. people are the same no matter where you are. thank you for your prayers.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Prays still going up for you and your family!

Call me if you need too

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
the wife is stepping away from her practice for a year. everyday we get up as a family and drive the son to school at CMA. he is coping and im proud of him. mom is hurting. im giving her all i can. she is much improved. i never leave her side. not for anything. The boy has been so helpful to me. i have never loved her more in all these years. she has always been remarkable and strong. but this knocked her to the ground. but she will be allright. im not good yet. but im better. my Air Force friends and my neighbors have been remarkable. They love us and care for us. and they have not stopped. even for a day. people are the same no matter where you are. thank you for your prayers.

Your homeskillets back here in the hood are with you, mama6 and your son all day and every day. All of our best thoughts and prayers are with you.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

I'll continue praying for strength and healing for your entire family Brother! I know you're in Cali, but we're just a phone call away! Keep up the good work Rich!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
6, I want even try to imagine what you are going through. I do know that you have many friends at GON pulling and praying for you. My prayer is that God gives you and your family the strength to deal with this.

Madsnooker

I commend you 6 for being strong for your wife and putting her first and ahead of your needs right now!!!!!:cool: great example of a Husband and Father to your son!!

May God's peace continue to help you and your Family to the next day!!!!

bullgator

Still keeping you in thought and prayer everyday.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

You all are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

joepuppy

Still lifting your family up in prayer daily. I admire the strength and courage you have displayed in such a difficult time. Hang in there brother.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Still thinking about you 6. I know you are going through a terrible time.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
6 still thinking and praying for you and yours!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Keep hanging in there brother!

GO DAWGS!

And

ROLL TIDE FOR 6!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Still lifting you up with prayer Rich.