Open Season Of Central Georegia Best Hunting Experience Ever

Stackem

Wanting to try something different so me and a buddy booked a trip with Adam at Open Season. I read some posts on GON with good feedback and after talking with him we felt like it would be a good time. All I can say is we immediately started planning a trip back because of the way this operation is run. Not only do they have some of the best possible hunting land Adam and his guys give it their all to make sure you have success. If seeing over 100pigs with multiple shots if your idea of fun there are your guys. Its about as laid back a group of guys you will every run into that will not stop working to make your hunt a success.
There is one piece of property that we hunted that produced every time we visited it. The last night on Saturday our first trip to this place there we pigs in it when we got there. We totally blew the shots and came up empty. Spent the rest of the night checking other fields until around 3:30 or so then Adam made the call to return to the first field that we missed in earlier. When we arrived we loaded up and started our walk to get in position to scope the field. As we past this grain bag that looks like a extra long hay bale all heck breaks loose as the pigs were on the other side of the bag and when we got to the end they were leaving the zip code. One big boar turned our way and Adam and his guys ended the threat with a flurry of shots. Now this is the second time tonight this field has been shot up but they suggest we wait that more pigs might show up. I really thought we were done but about 30min later as we were just standing there scanning the field and tree line I heard limbs snap and looked and saw a huge group of pigs headed for the field.... we got ready and my friend shot a sow and I opened up on pig as they were running away. Finally dropped that pig as it got to the tree line....
I could type all day and not cover all the events of these 2 hunts. All I can say is you will not regret a trip to hunt with these guys. 100% professional and well managed...We are headed back in Sept hopefully for another adventure. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and we can get together by phone and I will answer any questions you have.

Thanks again Adam , Matt and Rabbit :shoot:

Trying to get some pics added as soon as possible

supaman002

Thanks for your awesome review David it sure makes our job easier when your with a laid back group like you two. I appreciate your guys giving us a chance.

supaman002

Pictures

Here are the pictures from the hunt

Attachments

• 786C3E2F-22CA-4261-8C95-0F3232EA5547.jpg
    786C3E2F-22CA-4261-8C95-0F3232EA5547.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 672
  • 1F7B4332-D1CA-4271-9E12-86C6C4C99831.jpg
    1F7B4332-D1CA-4271-9E12-86C6C4C99831.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 667

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thats what IM TALKING ABOUT!! No doubt that was a Great time!! :cool:

Stackem

Adam Reas 478-338-6663

And like I said if you have any questions as far a from the customer point of view don't hesitate to pm me.....We plan to make this a regular trip as long as they will have us. This was my first paid hunt and I do not regret a penny I spent...!

Stackem

Got a text from Adam and looks like they had another epic weekend....Did better than the pics in this post.....Telling you guys...you will not regret a minute of a trip with them...Give Adam a call and he fix you up