In need of wild pig for training...

Hey y'all. I'm ready to start training my bulldogs to catch wild hogs. I have a 5 acre pasture fenced in for training purposes. I need a few wild pigs of various size and attitude to train them. If any of you have access to a pig that I may be able to obtain, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. PM me here for contact info.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
You are going to need to do some serious research into moving live wild hogs.

Geezer Ray

Pretty sure it is illegal to move live feral hogs. Be sure you can before you do. Good luck

Killer Kyle

If you are planning to move wild pigs, best to do it in the dead of night, and remove indication if your plans from a public forum for all eyes to see. Moving them is illegal, and can land you a hefty fine to be paid. Best to purchase pigs from someone you know. If they ain't scared of dogs, you can make them so in short order. There's gubment eyes on this forum, and those eyes are a watchin'. Best to stay above reproach, and stay legal.

across the river

Hey y'all. I'm ready to start training my bulldogs to catch wild hogs. I have a 5 acre pasture fenced in for training purposes. I need a few wild pigs of various size and attitude to train them. If any of you have access to a pig that I may be able to obtain, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. PM me here for contact info.

It usually isn't advisable to go on an open forum like this and ask people to participate in illegal activities.
Everybody knows you go to craigslist for illegal stuff.