Piece of crap hunters

ucfireman

I have a question to all. Why do people throw animal carcasses in the road? I saw this morning a head and ribcage tossed in the middle of the road in a plastic bag.
If you need to get rid of the remains, toss it further into the woods (so an animal scavenging wont be in the road), toss them in the trash or better yet leave them where you killed it.
If all you wanted was the back and quarters, why not cut them at the kill site and leave the rest in the woods?
As a landowner, only 38 ac, I'm tired of trashy folks throwing their garbage on my land. I had 3 carcasses tossed on the side of the road last year.
Y'all want to lose hunting forever? Keep up the stupid stuff and the anti hunters will take your "right".

swamp hunter

First time I took my Non Hunting Wife riding a WMA we stopped at a cute little river , She's snapping pictures and feeling Groovy..till we saw 2 deer gutted out with maggots layng just around the bend....sad.
I drag carcasses out of the road a couple times a year. Looks like slobs just push them off the tail gate slap in the middle of the road.
Hunter like that would shoot a collared pet deer just so he could kill something...anything...just sayin..

mose

We have people dump them at our gates. I guess so they can pull off the road? Pure low class, trashy wannabes. Even worse, we've had bags of puppies left at our gates multiple times. Being too close to a larger city with a lot of road frontage brings all sorts of people.

Rich M

First time I took my Non Hunting Wife riding a WMA we stopped at a cute little river , She's snapping pictures and feeling Groovy..till we saw 2 deer gutted out with maggots layng just around the bend....sad.
I drag carcasses out of the road a couple times a year. Looks like slobs just push them off the tail gate slap in the middle of the road.
Hunter like that would shoot a collared pet deer just so he could kill something...anything...just sayin..

Let go of the collar thing.

Idahomike

It does make hunters look bad,to the public,another gripe of mine is dog owners not picking up their dogs poop!!!!

ucfireman

I work as a firefighter, a week or 2 ago we had someone tie a dog to a post on our porch and leave. Have had puppies and kittens left in the past also. Low class trash!

People dump deer remains in and on the side of the road in every county the I hunt in. Been huntin deer for 35 yrs and it seems to happen more every year. The skum doin it weren't raised by my dad or they wudnt even think about it.

PappyHoel

The locals around our club like to dump them on the dirt road to our camp. Kinda like a nanny nanny boo boo look what I killed in my back yard.

Steve08

It does make hunters look bad,to the public,another gripe of mine is dog owners not picking up their dogs poop!!!!<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
I hate those people...

MudDucker

Staff member
Buzzards got to eat too?

little rascal

Bag it?

What I don't understand is the trash bag thingy? Why go and litter, nature will take care of the deer remains in a day or two. The plastic is gonna be there a long time. Ya'll should see Bama at a certain boat ramp I used to duck hunt at, they just leave the whole deer minus the horns, some times they take the hams and loins, yet they can kill a deer a day over there. Wonder if it was 1 deer a season things would change??

swamp hunter

Us Trophy Hunters only do full body mounts so nothing ends up on the side of the road.
It's the Brown and Down spike killers that treat deer like possums and Armadillos..

Pate55

Buzzards got to eat too?
I thought this too. I am sure that whomever dumped the carcasses were just trying to feed the buzzards. ::ke:Most every buzzard I see is somewhere near a road. So Naturally the road is like the perfect place to feed buzzards! Sounds logical!

Big7

The Oracle
Some folks are just sorry.

When I get done with one there ain't nothing left but bone.
I make my cuts and grind up ALL the rest!

ucfireman

I have no problem feeding the buzzards, just toss it off the road, that way they can eat and its not in the road. I don't get the plastic bag either other than makes it less dirty in their vehicle. Trashy folks!

spencer12

Just curious as to what everyone here does with their kills? We have a specified area on OUR property where we take them. What about those who do not have access to that, what do you do with them?