Wal mart corn

The Fever

:bounce::bounce:
Big deer don't eat Walmart corn just like classy good looking women don't wear Walmart clothes. You got to get that name brand high class stuff. Quality attracts quality.

You got to use that name brand specially concocted bait they advertise on the tv hunting shows.

Blackston

I will have to say my first thread has been the gift that keeps on giving. After the post cleaned out a gravity wagon that had some peanuts left in it and mixed it in. " There back " doin there thang thanks for the input Living for Oct 22 nd!!!!!

Gumpbuck

You guys are kill'n me.........
But for the record, my deer don't care where the corn came from. They nail it every time. Having said that, it is a little slower now, so I'll blame the falling acorns for now....

Just in case you weren't aware-Kroger is selling deer corn in 40 pound bags-picked up 8 at $5.99 per bag. (Easy to blend it in with your grocery bill and......since it was Wednesday....got the Senior Discount !!! The store manager (who happens to be a Deer Hunter-Told me they will have it until Halloween) !

cumberland

Wal Mart only sells molded corn. I posted about this last year. Never buy corn from them deer poisoning scoundrels.

KLBTJTALLY1

Also, just a word of advice; I'm sure you all know this but if you want good corn go to your local farm and feed stores. They sell a much better quality of corn and the bag string actually works.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
We put local and Walmart corn out In Taylorsville and they loved it….turkeys too!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well as much traction as the Larping thread got …. I went back and revived my first ever Thread Corn Kern and mo CORN

I'll sum this one up too (with annotations and footnotes) if y'all can get it up another 15 pages or so but there's going to have to be some serious LARPing because the LARP master don't LARP here no more. I'll admit talent like that is rare but you just never know who's gonna bust a move on here so I'm hopeful. :bounce: