Quality Seed spreader and plot sprayer

I'm looking to buy a quality seed spreader and a food plot sprayer that will attach to a side by side or hitch on a truck or the side by side. This will be used for about 3 acres at least per year. The sprayer can definitely be boomless and the spreader would need to have a remote control to start/stop spinning. Seed being used will range from clover,brassicas, to cowpeas. Like I said, I prefer quality, meaning I'd rather buy one that will last a long while than 3 or 4 that will have constant maintenance or have to be replaced. Please give me any good choices from your experiences, thanks ALOT!

BuckNasty83

Don't know if you ever found what you were looking for, but I use the Fimco 25 gallon ATV boom sprayer on my Honda Rubicon. Couldn't be happier with it.

As for the seeder, you could check out the Moultrie. I haven't got it yet, but I'm considering it.

shdw633

Don't know if you ever found what you were looking for, but I use the Fimco 25 gallon ATV boom sprayer on my Honda Rubicon. Couldn't be happier with it.

As for the seeder, you could check out the Moultrie. I haven't got it yet, but I'm considering it.

I have both of these and they work great. I have had the Moultrie spreader for over a decade now.