Whats the weirdest thing you have seen or found in the woods while hunting?

I was out doing some coyote hunting one day and as I was walking up to set up for my next stand under a juniper tree this caught my eye.
picture.php

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
picture.php

After looking it over I realized it was a part of a cadaver from a doctors office. What it was doing out in the middle of nowhere I don't know? Kinda creepy at first!!

Last edited:

head shot

Banned
Your pictures are not showing up!

It was a cadaver? A cadaver is a dead body... You saw part of a dead body from a doctors office under a tree?

head shot

Banned
If it's fake bones, then somebody played a joke on somebody. It is getting close to Halloween!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Is this Aprils fool or Halloween season :hair:

arrow4u

For real..
I was hunting a little track of land in buford bout 7 years ago. I was sitting on the ground( and heard what i thought was a deer crossing the creek) with my orange vest on.
Well through the thicket i can hear limbs breaking and leaves crunching i was thinking here comes " sag daddy ". Out of the thicket come a female approx 20-25 years old wearing blue jeans soaked all the way to the crotch from crossing the creek and no socks or shoes and a t-shirt ( it was prob low 40's that day )
she ran right by me at 20 yards ( even though i had my vest on ).
Turns out her and her boyfriend had got in a fight and she was running away from him.
The nearest house from there was approx. 1/2 to 3/4 mile away.

Freaky

THWACKG5

I was out doing some coyote hunting one day and as I was walking up to set up for my next stand under a juniper tree this caught my eye.
picture.php

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
picture.php

After looking it over I realized it was a part of a cadaver from a doctors office. What it was doing out in the middle of nowhere I don't know? Kinda creepy at first!!

UUUUMMMMMMMM.....................

Hey dude.............you can see the metal hard wear, pins and springs holding the fake bones together.....:crazy:

UUUUMMMMMMMM.....................

Hey dude.............you can see the metal hard wear, pins and springs holding the fake bones together.....:crazy:

Yes I know. Thats why I said it was from a doctors office. However when first seeing it laying there I was not aware of that.

THWACKG5

Yes I know. Thats why I said it was from a doctors office. However when first seeing it laying there I was not aware of that.

Oh ok, gotcha...
I miss understood what you were saying! :cheers:
That is some wierd stuff man, was this on state land or private?