Preacher Defends His BLUES!!

mlandrum

Let me say first of all, It was the best hunt this year!!!!!:bounce: As far as I'm concerned the whole shabag ran like TROOPERS!:type: But there has been some miss guided statements that need clairification???:stir::stir: Pictures are worth a thousand words they say!!:banana::banana: As you view our pictures if you notice carefully, the TRUTH will SHOW!!!!:bounce::bounce: TRI-DOG and BEthelPREACHER ,and CanePatch would not let me turn out my BLUES till 1:30PM yesterday? Over 20 TRI'S to 4 Blues?????:hair::hair:They said they blew out the FIRE in their eyes (notice picture Cobbler and Blues in dog box) I See the fire is still burning?? Then they shot QUAIL over my Blues and confused them?? And you will notice TRI-DOG and CanePatch trying to cover my Bluetick TAG on my dogbox!!:smash::smash: Boy were me and BLUES tired after all that junk??? But it was GREAT!!!:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• STEAKS.jpg
    STEAKS.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 528
  • Everybody eats.jpg
    Everybody eats.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 532
  • the fire is still burning.jpg
    the fire is still burning.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 526
  • Rabbit kill Burke Co..jpg
    Rabbit kill Burke Co..jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 534
  • CanePatch eats.jpg
    CanePatch eats.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 534

rabbit hunter

great fellowship!! pictures are worth a thousand words, dont lettem gang up on ya preacher:stir::stir::whip:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Rabbit Tracks Everywhere`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Man, I been to Two Worlds Fairs, a Goat Get Together, A Worm Wrastling Contest, and I never seen anything like those Photo's off that Rabbit Hunt!

Man I wish I have took them Up on that Invertation, but a long ways to travel and this weather so unperdictable ?

Good hunts fellows, and I know everone had a good time, sure looks like a good spot to run those hounds!

Thanks for the Photo's and the update!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Corey

Looks like a good time guy! ;)

Canepatch, is that one tri in the pic a dog you guy from
Beagle282? He sure looks good.

gemcgrew

Way to defend them blues Preacher! Ol' CanePatch looks like a git-r-done kinda guy, don't he? Great hunt :cheers:

bethelpreacher

best hunt this year

Preacher,
I sure had agood time with ya'll. We found Coy tonite about 7:30 pm. He was in town and a man and his wife called canepatch and me and reida were there lookin for him. You couldn't have gotten any better hound work than all the dogs did. We will plan another hunt for next year.

Bethelpreacher

Beagle Stace

Ole Pops, AKA Cane Patch told me all about the hunt. Glad to see everyone with smiles and looks like the groceries were good also. Memories like these are what we all do it for. Preacher I see you holding that bluetick with the fire in his eyes still. you just need to add back some tris and a lemon to your pack and then they may leave you alone. I see TRI-DOG up on the box blocking your bluetick advertising. I bet all you guys slept with one eye open at night hoping you would not get pranked.

Last edited:

mlandrum

Really fellows I've been on Special Bird hunts,Special Deer Hunts, Special Hog Hunts, and Special Pheasants Hunts and none have I ever in joyed and been treeted by a Host like I was on this Trip, and just think it was was only three hours up the road-------Precious Memories!!!!!!:yeah:

Now what I liked ,was the photo, (#3) with the Old State Trooper, and the Fire Between His Legs?

Now, Preacherman he has done Topped, your hounds Fire In The Eyes!!

Can't do anything with Ken G. you just as well stop trying!

Boy's you all keep it Interesting that is For Sure.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

canepatch

Corey: That's Billy The Kid, 7 years old, sired by Ty, a dog I got from Daddy Rabbit years ago. The red & white, Casey, was sired by Billy. They got their share of the action on this hunt, so did Tri-dog's & Bethel Preacher's pups sired by Billy. So the beat goes on. Bethel Preacher: Thanks again for inviting me to this memorable hunt, maybe the Preacherman will not be outnumberd next time.:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

bethelpreacher

great group to hunt with

Canepatch, preacher and tridog sure provided some fine dog power. The steaks were provided by a member of the church I pastor, name is Mike Gurley. His two sons, Carson and Justin along with their friend Brandon got the fever for some dogs of their own. Another fellow named Joey kept us laughin all day:he couldn't hit a rabbit all day; finally got one late in the day. If the rain had stayed away there is no tellin how much more we would have done.
Thanks fellows; with me just gettin started runnin beagles, I could have gotten hooked up with a great group of hunters and my dogs from canepatch are top notch rabbit dogs. With guys like this our sport is well represented.
Thanks,
Bethelpreacher