Big Running Rabbit

swampcat95

Had the best races of the year this weekend. We jumped 6 and killed 1 with 4 misses. Three races over an hour and one exceeded two hours. The video is of Rabbit 2 and 3. I hope you enjoy.

I am done for the season because my children will be showing hogs in Perry this weekend. November 13 will not come soon enough.

mlandrum

Hey 95, let me know if ole Cane Patch needs some more shells and I'll drop some by his house ::ke: oh yeh I saw them 2-BLUES getting the check I am sho glad you had them to lead them Tri's and that Lemon in the right way:bounce::bounce:

Was that ol' Big boy about to cry in that video? For y'all that don't know the "big boy" is the little boy.

Redbow

Very nice video..I love that Hound music, nothing better..The area you feller's were hunting looks a lot like the area I used to hunt down in SC many years ago... When I was hunting and my Beagles ran a Rabbit for more than an hour we used to think maybe that Rabbit had been run by Dogs before and had gotten better at outsmarting the Dogs. Sometimes the ole Rabbit wouldn't cross a path or road making us think he had been shot at before..We ran one for two hours one day and three of us tried to cut him off several times but never could..That Cottontail was a survivor. Thanks for the memories and many more great hunts to all of you...

Last edited: