Bow Opener

flatheadpatrol

Who's ready to go! I'm headin' over tomorrow. Gonna hunt in the hardwood bottom Saturday a.m., should be a little cooler in there! I need some meat! :D

Ramey Jackson

Me brother...Me!!! I'm headed out @ 7AM in the morning. I've go to check out my spot to make sure the storms didn't blow mt tree down.

I feel like a kid again!!

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Im heading down there early saturday morning... probably gonna hunt the creek bottom also.. bummer thing is I have to come back home Sat. night..

Trizey

You best believe I'm ready, I don't think I've ever been as pumped about a season as I am this year! Bring it on! :D

OLE ROD

I've got to go back to work Saturday for four days but I'll be in the woods Wenesday Through next Saturday.

Arrow3

I'll be in there like swimwear!!

Im not sure where I'll hunt though...Our acorns wern't falling as of Monday...They might be now with the storm coming through...If not i have a little wheat planted that a few deer are coming too...Im ready!!

GobblingDawg

Good luck with the bow hunting, Brandon! May you shish-ka-bob a good one shortly after daylight Saturday morning.

Keep your eyes and ears open for any new turkey spots while you are out there, too!!

:cool:

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

jeepguru

Fourwheeler is already on the trailer, clothes packed in scent bag since Tues, been shooting every night til dark, you bet I'm ready. I'm leaving early tommorrow morning. Have some work to do at camp before dark. Sat morning I'll be in a creek bottom with lots of acrons, had lots of muscadines two weeks ago but I bet there gone. With all of the deer and hog sign I've got a great feeling about sat morn. Good luck to all and be safe, Justin