yeti

T.P.

Banned
That's why they are all junk if they don't have the water hose hook up, I mean, how you gonna wash yo truck after you drive it down some dirty road trying to get to your camping spot? If I can't wash my truck after I get the tent up, then I ain't goin' camping, and if a cooler don't have the hook up, I ain't buyin' it.

You make a very valid point there sir. That's one reason we don't camp anymore, I can't stand to get dust on my new AWD Subaru. We have the Outback Safari Edition with the 1.4 liter engine and the immitation leather seats and she's a beaut!

stringmusic

You make a very valid point there sir. That's one reason we don't camp anymore, I can't stand to get dust on my new AWD Subaru. We have the Outback Safari Edition with the 1.4 liter engine and the immitation leather seats and she's a beaut!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

T Tolbert

I love mine it sat on the back of my truck during the 100 degree days for 4 days the drinks were still cold.

Customer service was great I got mine used and had an issue called them and got a brand new one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Did it come with the "Coexist/Eat Local/Obama-Biden 2012/rainbow bears" bumper sticker package?

Hunt&Fish

Yeti's Worth $ However they are heavy !

yeti cooler worth the money?
Yeti's are great . They hold ice better than the Igloo's I've used. Another great feature is the rubber feet on the bottom. The cooler won't slide around in your boat or pickup bed. If you carry one around in your pickup you better buy a lock and cable. Thieves know what they're worth.
The only downside to Yeti's is the weight. I'm getting older and I can no longer lift the thing when it's loaded with 40 lb of ice and a couple of dozen drinks.

7Mag Hunter

Looks like the Coleman Extreme, held ice slightly better than
the Yeti !!!!! And for WAAAAAAYYYYY less $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....

No brainer for me.....I will keep my Coleman.........

Marietta Mike

Engel

What a coincidence. I bought an Engel today and then find this thread.

The deal maker for me is the flat to the edge, rock-solid, non-skid surfaced top combined with high strength tie-down points that allow me to use it as a casting platform on my flats boat or a bench seat at the campfire.

I have spent over $240 on ice, wimpy coolers and crappy chairs over the past five years. Even if I just use it as a casting platform on my boat I broke even.

I've Gott enough coolers with cracked lids, broken hinges and/or lost drain plugs.

Deerhead

I'll save that $250 and spend it on ice overthe "X" years. Hope I live that long :>

For those that have one. Hope you don't leave it unsecure and it grow leggs and walk away. Just with that though. I'll keep my coleman.