Perry Sports Center

Tmpr111

I've called this place 3 time over the past month just trying to get a price on something as I live a good ways away - each time I've been told I'll get a call back, yet nothing.

Is this par for the course there? Anyone have history there?

tone357

The simple solution is to take your business elsewhere. I'm sure they aren't the only place that does or have what you're looking for.

pushplow

I'm dealing with them right now. I've been in there twice. First time they took a lot of time with me. They were late returning a call the following day and didn't answer an e mail. Since last Friday, I've contacted 6 different boat dealers and had very quick responses from only 2 of them. 2 others responded after a second request for info. It appears that boat salespeople are nothing like car salespeople, who will aggravate you to death. I will say that out of 4 quotes for the same rig the Sports Center had the best price by a fairly large amount. I'm going back tomorrow and plan on closing the deal.

Jody

Sportscenter

I would argue definitely not "par for the course"..they are top notch and have always provided me with service above and beyond what I would expect...Call up there and ask for Tim and he will see that you are taken care of or get you to the right department.

Darkhorse

Jody is right. That is not par for the course. I've been a customer since Charles Ayers was selling guns and loading components out of an old BP station and the service has always been great.
Usually when I call about a price someone goes and looks and gives me an answer while I'm still on the line.
Sometimes it's just who you happen to speak with.

kevbo3333

I had a bad experience with them as well. Not only were they slow responding to my calls they are extremely expensive. I honestly do not known how they are still in business. The boat I was looking at cost 18k and they were 3,200 more on the exact same boat vs the other dealer I went to.