What happen to all of the coon hunters?

Shaun honea

Where did all y'all go?I back off hunting when it gets warm too,but I'd still like to.hear how everybodys young dogs are doing and if there keeping there old dogs in shape.

Tree Blazin

All of us slick treeing walker hunters are using this warm weather to get our mutts tuned up for the summer! :fine::fine::fine:

Matthew Cabe

friday night made 2 drops seen 3 1st drop lasted about 20 mins and was off to the next drop spot Daisey sturck on the creek on the North Side and treed it 600+ yards on some private property on the south end of the creek

fireretriever

I'm still hunting. Not this week because I'm in school but come friday it is on again.

GA DAWG

My old dog came in heat Sat..So its over for her for 3 weeks:( Time to finish this young dog..I just hope she realizes its time lol.

Shaun honea

Well I'm still working theses two young females.I'm gonna let spot rest awhile I hunted him hard this year.I still got alot of work to do with all of them,we'er going to work on come here hard this summer,maybe thell have it down pat by next fall.

daddy88

Running pups, treed a opossum, old dog we hunt still not in best of shape, pup is just now getting comfortable in the woods

Prorain

Made it out last night 1st drop had to call them back they was catchin some yonder headed towards the road::; got them back before they hit the road.Left my buddies and went to my land dropped 1 time seen 1 coon and boy was the moon bright.Heading out in a few gonna hunt "THE SUPER MOON"hope to have a super time:yeah:.