The GrandDaddy Of All Go Dawgs Threads Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownceluse

I have and always will be a Chevy man. With MR doing the ford commercials that tell's me all I need to know about ford! Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How many times will AM get sacked? I will say 7.

riprap

I have and always will be a Chevy man. With MR doing the ford commercials that tell's me all I need to know about ford! Go Dawgs!

Obama motors! With all the mediocrity CMR is not going to stoop to that level.:cool:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yall know I am a Dodge man. I just hope AM can do some dodging Saturday. Go Dawgs skin the Gators.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
HUMP DAY!!!!!! Go Dawgs kick some Gator tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Go DAWGS live from the tree this morning. Speaking of that..... you got me one tied up yet Charlie???:pop::bounce:

Buck

Go DAWGS live from the tree this morning. Speaking of that..... you got me one tied up yet Charlie???:pop::bounce:

This past spring I found a nice shed from an 8pt in our pasture behind the cabin. Go get him BJ... :shoot:

We're remodeling our house and won't go back up until spring..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

I been so tied up with Grand Kids I cant even check a trail camera. I got one out (like I know anything about them) but have not checked it in a while. I was hoping I could post some pics. I have also had a hard time with tresspassers.
I was hoping to have one tied up for you and Brown by now.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I been so tied up with Grand Kids I cant even check a trail camera. I got one out (like I know anything about them) but have not checked it in a while. I was hoping I could post some pics. I have also had a hard time with tresspassers.
I was hoping to have one tied up for you and Brown by now.

Let's see some pics!

tell sackett

I tried to listen to the all-star bulldog hotline or roundtable or something. I think CMR is holding a gun to their head by the way they are talking. The offense is fine, playing good. The defense is full of real good players but they are not doing their assignments.

Well isn't that a coaches job to make sure they do their assignments. If you can't dumb down the defense so they can understand it then maybe you should try different players. I can't handle Hondo, Dowdle, Howard and Zeier.

"Need changes all over the field."

I missed this earlier. You are dead on the money about our "broadcast team". I was listening to the pre-game show before the Ky. game while I was at work and someone asked Zeier to comment on the fact that Murray isn't running the ball. His reply was basically "We don't need Murray to run the ball, we've got Marshall and Gurley!":mad:

Can you say drinking the boo boo Koolaid?

Every day is a great day to be a Bulldog!

Come on Dawgs! Git 'er Done!!!

riprap

Go Dawgs in Greenboro, Ga. Lot's of Dawgs on Oconee and I will be there Saturday at the Bayou Betty classic. Hopefully things will be OK as I listen in on the start of the game or I wont be far from CMR's to help pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.