GON Magazine | GON Classifieds

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Deer and Small Game Hunting and Trail Cams > Trail Cams

Old 09-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Default Amazon Prime Day deal on Bushnell Cam..again

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D0JTRGU...504852516&sr=1

$212, which is a great deal on this camera. This pic came to me this evening!! Get pics without getting ticks!!
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2017, 07:50 AM

Is that AT&T or Verizon??? I looked at link and could not see where it specified either
Old 09-08-2017, 11:59 AM

All Bushnell are on AT&T towers. It will work with your Verizon phone.

Wish like crazy they would come out with a Verizon model. My area gets 0 AT&T signal
Old 09-08-2017, 12:06 PM

I hear u GP .. I need Verizon for camera like my Coverts ... or better yet I need AT&T to put up some towers !!!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatsmaster View Post
I hear u GP .. I need Verizon for camera like my Coverts ... or better yet I need AT&T to put up some towers !!!
I have Verizon and my coverage at my camp is marginal for Verizon and I get my pics nearly instantly. You work off their website which is AT&T but you should check their coverage map because like I said I have Verizon and don't have any issues getting my pics like you see in my first post.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:08 AM

I bought 2 of these last time, the plans are ok, coverage is great in my area. The cameras work well and seem to last a while on batteries.

Accessing the cameras through the Bushnell app is harder than the jagerpro camera I have. The bushnell app is terrible.

I would buy them again at this price though, half of what the jagerpro camera costs.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey1919 View Post
I bought 2 of these last time, the plans are ok, coverage is great in my area. The cameras work well and seem to last a while on batteries.

Accessing the cameras through the Bushnell app is harder than the jagerpro camera I have. The bushnell app is terrible.

I would buy them again at this price though, half of what the jagerpro camera costs.
I bought the solar panel for my camera and then put silicone around all the seams and edges to keep the water out and I have a set of batteries going on their fourth month and still show 100% charged and the camera is in the middle of a pine stand. The panel cost me $65 through Amazon at the time I bought it and I think it's going to pay for itself shortly here by not having to keep buying the lithium batteries.