New Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo Pattern, Jan. 2010

Hairtrigger

Mossy Oak could have at least put their logo on the leaves to differentiate a little bit.

Im sure I will be mis-matched with both patterns before the end of next season...

shawn mills

Nothing compares to the original Mossy Oak bottomland pattern...just plain great camo. Anybody else nhave in of the camo that they first put out? Notice how it holds its color and doesnt fade? Camo is designed now to fade so the consumer must purchase new items each year. I have some original stuff that is still better looking after all these years than some stuff that s less than one season old!

BornToHuntAndFish

I also must say I've always been a big fan of MO Bottom Land & MO Treestand camo patterns, and still have camo for when they 1st came out.

Nothing compares to the original Mossy Oak bottomland pattern...just plain great camo. Anybody else nhave in of the camo that they first put out? Notice how it holds its color and doesnt fade? Camo is designed now to fade so the consumer must purchase new items each year. I have some original stuff that is still better looking after all these years than some stuff that s less than one season old!

You're right, my old 1st versions of Bottomland & Treestand camo has not faded, and it feels thicker & tougher than what's made these days.