12'6'' Monster Killed by Jack Lester Lake Seminole

FREEDOM22

Jack Lester came down to Lake Seminole to do a hunt with GAG and ended up taking this huge 12'6'' dinosaur.

Attachments

• jack lester 12'6''.jpg
    jack lester 12'6''.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • jack 12'6'' ..jpg
    jack 12'6'' ..jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,218
  • jack,mike 12'6''.jpg
    jack,mike 12'6''.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • chris and jeff 12'6''.jpg
    chris and jeff 12'6''.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,215

georgia_home

Very nice! How long from hook to boat?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Looks like everyone has got out of yalls way.
Nice gator !!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Congratulations on your monster gator :fine: I know that had to be an exciting hunt!

mossyoakpro

lets hear the story

Here you go....

We got out on the lake before dark and immediately began seeing big gators...had one give us the slip early because he was in an area that was notorious for having a bunch of blowdowns and other line breaking obstructions.

After determining that we than made a run to another area and spotted a nice gator in open water...cut the motor and began easing in on him but he went down and gave us the slip. We were hanging out in the area when we shined another larger gator right in front of the boat just out of casting range.

After easing closer with the trolling motor we finally got within casting distance and a hook up was made on the first cast! I have to admit that this biggun didn't seem to put up as much of a fight as my 10' 8" last year but he did fight some. We got another 2 lines in him and brought him to the surface where my buddy put an arrow in him with a float attached....good thing he did because all at once ALL the lines came out of him. We were able to get him hooked up again and got him up and got another float in him with a crossbow.

By that time we were tired from the sheer weight of this thing and we got him up and put a 454 Casull to his noggin....but wait! He's not dead! So we had to get a side arm and put a 40 caliber in the right spot this time. Then the real worked started! 4 grown men could not get him in the boat so we had no choice but to tow him back to the ramp and load him on the boat trailer and head to the house. My buddy has been gator hunting since it started and this was his first gator he has taken. Kudos the the Georgia Gator Guide fellas for putting both of us on trophy lizards 2 years running!!

Can't wait for another few years to go again!!