Post locations for ethanol free gas here

ArcOnAlloy

Pure gas station around Warner robins Macon area off of Houston road near hwy 247 also pure on corner of moody and hwy 96 I know of more just not sure the stree names

Eugene Stinson

the one on 247 half way between macon and warner robins no longer have e-10 free gas grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Gary Mercer

There are a couple in the Wedowee Area:
Pops Grocery on 431 across from Lakeside Marina
Wedowee Bait and tackle convenience store on 48 West of town. (On the way to the 48 Bridge)

Dent's Dixie Station in Adel, GeeAye. These boys have got a good thing going with old fashioned service, and they still got a bell hose that dings when you drive in.

314 W Fourth St
Adel, GA 31620
(229) 896-4160

Backlasher82

I found a station in Milledgeville over the holidays that sells ethanol-free gas. It's the Pure station on 441 right across the street from Lowes. If you're headed into Milledgeville you'll see Lowes on your left and the Pure station will be on the right next to Zaxby's.

speckman25

BP Station at the intersection of Halls Bridge Rd. and Stark Rd. in Stark. About 5 miles from the dam on the south end of Jackson Lake.

skypup

West Main Pit Stop in Swainsboro has a sign saying it has Ethanol free gas. Not sure if the sign saying 3.49 a gallon means it's the price or just the price of regular gas. If it's Ethanol free it's a bargain in my opinion. Ethanol free gas in Winter Haven,Fl is $4.00+ a gallon.

Bust-A-Hawg

For ethanol free places in your area you can check www.pure-gas.org. It has listings for all states and is further broken down by cities in each state. However, before filling up call and check with the stations personally. Some stations stop carrying ethanol free gas (like Kroger and Sam's Club in Macon) and the site is not necessarily updated daily.

Last edited:

jbp84

riverside dr theres a small store right off the actual exit theres a amaco gas station right next door and andys tire on the other side of it to wish i could remember the name.

Oldstick

The Jumbo's Marathon store on Watson Blvd. (down from O'Reilly and Autozone) does not have the ethanol stickers on their pumps so I assume they are E-free. (There was a recent state inspection sticker as well.)

This is also true at the Jumbo Marathon on Sam Nunn Blvd in Perry.

However, I am not sure I completely trust the place. The employees don't know for sure and I can state the Perry store is not very well managed or maintained.

Last edited:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ya'll need to check this out. A fellow driving a gas truck says. What they're calling ethanol free, actually has 6 percent ethanol. And that anything 6 or less is considered Ethanol free.

Not to me it isn't

Oldstick

Ya'll need to check this out. A fellow driving a gas truck says. What they're calling ethanol free, actually has 6 percent ethanol. And that anything 6 or less is considered Ethanol free.

Not to me it isn't

Found this in the regs at the GA Dept. of Ag site (they regulate and inspect fuels and the gas pumps)

For products containing 1.5 or more mass % oxygen (0.15, if
methanol) the volume % or maximum volume % (“up to” amount)
and identity of oxygenate(s) shall be included as part of dispenser
labeling and shall not be required for street advertising (if
advertised) of the products. The words “contains”, “with”,
“contains up to”, “with up to” or similar wording may be used. An
appropriately sized and conspicuously located single label on each
side or face of a dispenser is acceptable. This will satisfy dispenser
labeling in Rule 40-20-1-.04 and advertising in Rule 40-20-1-.12.

But, like you I still don't trust most places. I have heard at least a couple station managers say it's very hard to get e-free gas in GA anymore.