People who wear shorts in freezing weather

3ringer

I don't get it. It's 5 degrees outside and I saw two guys wearing shorts. I work with one of these guys. He said he is from up north and he is used to it. Righhhhhht ! I don't care where you are from, cold is cold. I think they like the attention when people ask how do you stand it. Oh well , to each his own.

PappyHoel

When I see those folks... One thing comes to mind. Idiot

sinclair1

I don't get it. It's 5 degrees outside and I saw two guys wearing shorts. I work with one of these guys. He said he is from up north and he is used to it. Righhhhhht ! I don't care where you are from, cold is cold. I think they like the attention when people ask how do you stand it. Oh well , to each his own.
Not today, but I wear shorts in winter. As long as my feet are warm. I am good.
It's not as bad as crocs and socks:D

tr21

they have a short in their brain ! the signal doesn't get from their body to their brain to tell them it's COLD STUPID

sinclair1

they have a short in their brain ! the signal doesn't get from their body to their brain to tell them it's COLD STUPID
I had them on one day it was a bit cold, some guy with two teeth and a cig asked if I was stupid or something:rofl:

Wade Chandler

For years I was that guy, not because I'm stupid or trying to get attention or prove anything, but because it was really warm in the building I worked in, and I spent a minimal amount of time outside. I'm very hot natured, so in cold weather with the heat running all the time, I needed to wear shorts to be comfortable inside. For the minute or two spent outside, as long as my core stayed warm with a jacket, everything was fine.
I'm sitting inside wearing shorts and a t-shirt right now. When I go outside today, I'll wear a jacket and hat, and if I'm out there for long, I'll put pants on. See how that works? Not everyone is stupid.

Resica

I wear shorts in the winter up here, outside. Plenty comfortable as long as the wind isn't blowing too bad. As long as I have my upper body and head covered the legs normally stay comfortable.

pbradley

Today is the first time my fiancee has put on real shoes in months.

Buzz

It's no more stupid that watching half of southerners wear heavy winter clothing when the temperature is 50 degrees outside. ;)

Lorri

Where I work there are a few guys that wear shorts all year round, not sure they own any pants :)

willsm89

My wife is the same way. I took her hunting the other day. Gave her a nice new set of water proof Irish Setter and she complained the whole time.

Sounds like my wife.. She's got GA boots, Irish Setters... What does she wear in the woods? Mizuno runnin shoes...

GA DAWG

Almost as bad as huntin barefooted in the snow. Just nearly.