Briar creek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doedy5

Hey y'all!! Go look at my hunting club website! It's an awesome club... I never miss a chance to go hang out with the Briar Creek "family." Take some time to look around the website and some time to come look at the club! You don't know what you're missing! PM me or call Quint Rabun at 706-564-1363. We can answer all your questions!! :bounce: Thanks!!!

http://www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com/

Here are a few facts:
Dues are $900
17,000 acres
10 miles of Briar Creek frontage (we lease both sides!!)
a club house, fish camp and camping areas
10+ ponds for fisherman and duck hunters!
and so much more!!!

Better act fast so you don't miss out!!!

sasmojoe

brier creek

It is not on the Savannah River nor close to Tuckahoe WMA. It is located between Keysville and Waynesboro.
It is a dog/still hunting club.

georgiabuck6

It's actually a Sportsmans club. or an everything club. Not just deer but, turkey, Duck, dove, quail, rabbit, hog, squirrel, fish, predator, camping, arrowhead hunting, socializing, EVERYTHING. We do dog hunt on Saturdays and wednesdays on one tract of land, and we have appox. 8,000+ of trophy managed land. This club literaly has it all Check it out.
Thanks y'all
Quint

georgiabuck6

sounds real nice,how many members do y'all run the club with?

We currently run the club with 130 members but our ideal goal is 150! A lot of those members join just to hunt one season whether its deer, turkey, duck, rabbit, etc.

i didn't see anything about hogs. Are there any hogs there? i didn't think it was possible to have more than an acre or 2 of woods anywhere in georgia that wasn't covered in hogs?

georgiabuck6

we are starting to see hogs on our two eastern most tracts, the tracts closer to the savannah river. but we haven't seen any on our main tract or seen any sign up there yet. the hogs that are on the 2 other tracts don't really amount to much either.

holler tree

great club yall !! this will be my 3rd season my family love it out there. going out there tonight to let the ol coon hounds run for a while.

georgiabuck6

y'all enjoy yourselves out there tonight tim. really wish I could go but i'm working....

georgiabuck6

a guest can come up to 3 times, for deer and turkey its $40 a guest. and fishing, small game hunting ect. its $10 a visit. if you need more info please ask. Thanks again!!!

doedy5

Hey guys!! This Sunday coming up, the 27th of February, we will be down at the club showing some people around. The more the merrier!! Message me for details or call Quint and 706-564-1363. We hope to see you there!

luvtohunt

This will be my second year in the club. I enjoyed it last year and know it will get better this year as I learn more about it. It is definetly worth the money, I have paid more for a lot less in years past. Come on out and join us, it's great for the family, my wife and kids and myself camped several times down there last season. You will love it!!!!

DROPPINEM

I sure wish i lived closer.....From what i hear this is a true sportsmans club!!!!!

Example:You dont have to wait on goat season to be over to tree a coon.

Status
Not open for further replies.