Buckmasters...Will they ever stop calling me???

mack78

Buckmasters calls me at least twice a day every day. Is anyone else getting called and how do you stop them from calling?

hawgrider1200

Have u tried to tell em to put u on the don't call list? If u ask em to and they don't call buckmasters(334) 215-3337.

huntfish

No.....when you are 6 feet in the ground....They'll search your obit and continue to call them.....

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I had my son to answer and tell them I died and he wished they would stop the cruel torture of calling my phone....................... no calls since then.;)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
They only called me twice. After that second call, they never called back.

Swamprat

Swamprat
No but as soon as I shake the NRA they will probably be the next in line to call constantly.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Mine is Fraternal Order of Police...the most persistant group of people I've ever encountered.

tell 'em you'll give them money when obama gives you you're stimulous package and they'll quit callin. as for buckmasters I let my wife handle that and havent had a call since.:fine:

jbroadnax

Tell them to hold for a minute while you get him. Take phone to the bathroom. Flush the toilet. Sit on a balloon. Go out back and fire off a few rounds while squealing like a wounded pig.

Unfortunately, I had to get very ugly and ask to speak to Jackie B himself before they quit calling me.

dslary

THEY QUIT I think.

:fine:You are correct. I've never seen such persistence even after I told them I am not interested in joining. I finally told the last caller. Look dude, I'm trying to be polite here buy you guys have about reached the limit of my pleasantness! I told the guy, I don't join anything except church and the NRA so they are wasting their time and mine. They stopped after that. Last call was 2 months ago.

Allen Hamilton

Buckmasters

That's hilarious. I had a feeling I wasn't the only one. After about two weeks of daily calls I let the guy have it and haven't heard back.

Hairtrigger

I thought I had won the hunt they were giving away.

Edited for profanity.

Nicodemus

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Easy on the choice of words...

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I signed me and my dad up for the hunt giveaway and ring ring ring the phone went.Finally answered it after the 28th call and told them i had no job and was waiting on my food stamps to kick in so there would be no contribution.I bet you i don't get drawn for the hunt now!!