Ray Lewis

BradMyers

Gone but not forgotten
Do you think of a great defensive player or the guy who saw his friends murder those guys in Atlanta?
Still a law scaping thug.:whip: With Art Modell outta the pic and the thug exiting maybe I'll quit hating on the Ravens but I doubt it.

chadair

The thread is about what do you think of when think you think of Ray Lewis. So far NOBODY has said great defensive player.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think he's a heckuva a defensive player.
Greatest Middle Inside Linebacker of All-Time.....Hands Down!
maybe in the last 20 years at best.

if Lewis commited or was involved, there is a someone greater than anyone on this site that he will have to answer to one day. Thats good enough for me :cool:

jeremy1217

Big thug, can't take away he's a great football player, but every time i hear his name murderer comes to thought before football and I think he got away with it

Madsnooker

if Lewis commited or was involved, there is a someone greater than anyone on this site that he will have to answer to one day. Thats good enough for me :cool:

That is well said. Thats why I stop short of saying he is a murderer. The evidence points in that direction, or like I said, at minumum, he witnessed the murders and then told all involved to keep there mouths shut. He is guilty to some degree we just don't know how much. I honestly dont think he set out to kill anyone or thought his friends would, but after things spun out of control and his thug friends did the deed, he panicked, thinking his life was over, and tried to cover the whole night up. It almost got him but as we know too well, a great defense lawyer and bumbling prosecuters trying a celebrity, usually means mistrial, or getting off with a slap. Down deep Lewis knows exactly what happened that night and he will get what he deserves, either now, or in the end, thats how life works. Your sins will find you out, they always do!!!;)

tjl1388

Agree 100%

riprap

That is well said. Thats why I stop short of saying he is a murderer. The evidence points in that direction, or like I said, at minumum, he witnessed the murders and then told all involved to keep there mouths shut. He is guilty to some degree we just don't know how much. I honestly dont think he set out to kill anyone or thought his friends would, but after things spun out of control and his thug friends did the deed, he panicked, thinking his life was over, and tried to cover the whole night up. It almost got him but as we know too well, a great defense lawyer and bumbling prosecuters trying a celebrity, usually means mistrial, or getting off with a slap. Down deep Lewis knows exactly what happened that night and he will get what he deserves, either now, or in the end, thats how life works. Your sins will find you out, they always do!!!;)

Great Post.

I guess if you live in Atlanta you don't forget. It's all we heard about. I don't even remember who was in the super bowl. Maybe St. Louis won with Kurt Warner. Anyway, when I see him, I think of that stupid dance (which reminds me of someone breaking out of jail and saying I'm free) and the murders that night. I don't think he killed anybody, but nobody was charged so we don't know who done it.

Maybe Knowshon will hurdle him for a T.D. and Peyton throw for 500 yrds.:clap:

that wasn't the Super Bowl Atlanta was "murdered" in against Elway?

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
2 dead people in Atl. ain't doing that stupid squirrel dance. At least he didn't do something really bad like pray on the sidelines like Tebow.
Nuff said!

Last edited:

WestGaJohn

I will say this, aside from whatever happened in Buckhead: He is easily the most overrated, self promoting, stupid dancing idiot that I have seen in pro football in my generation. It irritates me that people think he's some great motivator & speaker. He should have retired 5 years ago when he was semi-good.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I can live with the fact that he was not convicted and he cutout playing and seemingly put his life straight.

That and he is incredibly exciting to watch play.

Hammer down ray

BrotherBadger

I think Ray is one of the greatest LBs to play the game. I also think he got away with being an accessory to murder. That's just my opinion.

On a brighter note, he has 6 kids by 4 different women.....

"PSHHH, amateur."

kemp40.jpg

jzFish

I think of a a very cocky, typical thug who got away with killing some people and has made a lot of money in his life playing a game. It makes me sick when he does that stupid dance.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I can live with the fact that he was not convicted and he cutout playing and seemingly put his life straight.

That and he is incredibly exciting to watch play.

Hammer down ray

As always you are always wrong on sports :biggrin2: but I miss seeing you. All the best buddy.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The Atlanta DA had him on murder charges but took a plea deal of misdemeanor obstruction of justice . To me that says the DA tought the murder charges weren't going to hold up. Convicting Ray Lewis would have been high profile and a feather in the DA's cap, No way any DA going to trade that away if they think they have any chance at conviction. Especially to a little bitty misdemeanor. I don't like Ray Lewis or the Ravens and hope Peyton sends them home this weekend but a Thug Murder is out of line

This^^^^^