Bullard Creek Kennels? Hazelhurst, Ga

Glenn

Anyone ever bought a dog from Bullard Creek Kennels located in Hazelhurst Georgia?

They have a few Beagle pups that I have inquired about and will more than likely stop by on my way up to the lease this weekend.

Anyone??

Jkidd

Havent bought a dog from them but the names of dogs in the pedigrees Ive heard of.

Jason

matthewsman

Yes

Seems to be a good guy.He has a buddy with a training pen 5 minutes from his house,and he will let you see them run before you buy them.His dogs"don't" run deer,but most of them haven't had a chance.Me and a friend went in togetherand bought a female out of his StillwaterTiny Bull line and have been tickled pink with her.We got 4 good puppies out of her.She since climbed the fewnce at his house and we lost her.....ASnyway,He has good clean kennels,has all the paperwork and will show you how to fill it out,is very knowledgeable about the breed,and concientious about his breeding program.He probably has/had 35-40 dogs at a time but is by no means a puppy mill.All quality all the way...donnie

Glenn

Yes he is a great guy and very clean operation. I just bought a female from her with "Tick" color and man she is a great pup. She is going to be a blood trailing dog for sure and I will start training her next week.