Bassmaster Classic Weigh-in Live..

jocko755

Looks like a close one between Ehrler, Jordon Lee, and Kennedy.

I can't believe Lucas, Evers, and Ike only have what they say. Someone is going to serve up a surprise.

riprap

Live action was great. Weigh in was a joke as usual. No excuse for it to take 3 hours.

slant8

Yea Three hours to weigh in 25 sacks is a little long. I am glad to see Lee pull it off though!

riprap

Yea Three hours to weigh in 25 sacks is a little long. I am glad to see Lee pull it off though!

The crowd was tired of it as well. A constant weigh in of all 25 with some interviews should have taken 90 min max. I'm sure a lot of the audience had been there all day at the expo. It's bass fishing. They try to make the weigh ins something they're not, similar to what NASCAR does.

pop pop jones

They have to give the money boys, as much TV time as they can. Those shirts are as important as the fish themselves.

jocko755

Jordan Lee climbed up from 15th place to win with the tournaments best sack of 27 lbs+, an EPIC come from behind win. He wasn't on anyones radar. Ehrler must have gone back stage and died. It was his to lose and he just didn't get the right size fish. $ 250,000 and the title, lost. Must have been gut wrenching to be so close.

Jordan Lee only weighed 12 fish compared to Ehrler's 15, and still beat him by almost 2 lbs. He's going to be a great Classic Champ and that win will surely be huge not only for him, but also his family. Congrats Jordan - best Classic I have seen in years!

toyota4x4h

It was just meant to be! He found that hard bottom point and started there yesterday morning with very little luck..crunk up to leave and his bottom unit was out couldn't leave. So he milked that point all day and caught 27lb off of it! Had to hitch a ride to the weigh in with an official. Meant to be!

LT4247

Funny drama! What brand motor does he use?

"Oh yeah,,,,we sponsor Jordon Lee, the winner of the classic and he runs our motor". "of course it broke down and he had to hitch a ride to weigh-in but it still a fine motor". "Buy one today"!!

You can't make this stuff up.

brunofishing

Loved all the coverage, That was an awesome tournament and I'm glad Jordan won it. It couldn't have happened to a better person, he's a good kid and a great fisherman. Rip the Classic doesn't compare to Nascar, I had to mute all the complaining they were doing so I could hear the people talk about fishing. If BASS would have that kind of coverage every week I would watch. Its what we do "Fish" Unfortunately they wont let me and you drive them race cars!

toyota4x4h

Loved all the coverage, That was an awesome tournament and I'm glad Jordan won it. It couldn't have happened to a better person, he's a good kid and a great fisherman. Rip the Classic doesn't compare to Nascar, I had to mute all the complaining they were doing so I could hear the people talk about fishing. If BASS would have that kind of coverage every week I would watch. Its what we do "Fish" Unfortunately they wont let me and you drive them race cars!

Every elite event has that coverage on bass live. I watch them every time they have them :cheers:

riprap

I enjoy the interviews. I like all the color commentating during the live action. I don't need somebody jumping in to fire me up or to increase the drama when the weigh in speaks for itself. A casting contest...I went to the classic weigh in when it was in Birmingham several years ago. They have actually toned it down since then.

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Anyone else surprised KVD placed the way he did? There were some good guys in that tournament. I thought for sure he might have been among the leading scores

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
All the mainstream guys got beat pretty bad this time around! Aaron martins, KVD, Mike iaconelli, Ish Monroe, the list goes on...