Tricked Out ATVs

Reelcool

lol I try my best not to roll over a 7000$ machine... but I understand what you mean jerkbait.. I have a couple friends that don't care to much and they do tend to mess some stuff up.. ALOT
One buddy roll his in the mud/water this weekend... he came close to rebuilding his brute around 700 to 1500$.. thats why I take good care of mine...you just have to use common since on these thing or they will hurt you.. trust me I no.. flip one when I was 15 8 stiches.. learned my lesson...real fast

JerkBait

Banned
well i leave the new one at home when i want to actually have fun. i get out the `97 honda and turn loose...

catchin tha bass

01 rubicon, 2inch lift 28 inch outlaws, supertrapp pipe, clutch kit, jet kit, full skid plate, A arm guards, warn front bumper, and warn winch, looking for some 28X12 outlaws for the back

Attachments

• ogl3.jpg
    ogl3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8,249
  • ogl2.jpg
    ogl2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 7,987
  • ogl10.jpg
    ogl10.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7,927

ccbiggz

Reelcool:

Why do you have three snorkels? Do they all go to the airbox are different places? Sorry if you answered this earlier, this thread got long fast!

RiverRunner

One for Airbox...
One for Belt intake...
One for Belt exhaust...

Reelcool

jerkbait the ole honda 300 are the toughest around you can beat them I've had 4 of them, very strong atvs

stev

Banned
DSC_0214.jpg

huntin buggy

tonyf

2008 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES

I know this may not be the right place for this but it seems there are alot of knowledgeable people in this thread. Can someone tell me about this Honda? I am looking at getting one in the next few days and hope I am making a good decision. I would like to hear any and all experiences and opinions.

Thanks!
Tony

Reelcool

if you mean the 08 500 I think its a good atv. I have a couple buddys with them and they've held up good from what I can see...not the best atv power wise but a good all around bike....

C Cape

I agree. I had a 06 Polaris 800 and it was strong as **** but it wasn't the most reliable thing running around. I bought a used 06 Foreman ES last week after my friends having them. They are just about as tough as they come.