Hammonds winter trail 11/3

Lanierbass

Here are the results. Great turn out. Seemed the big bite was tough for most but lots of nice fish weighed in Thanks for everyone who come and next one is in 2 weeks at charleston park. If you plan on getting there closer to blast off please use six mile ramp for parking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 726
Hey JJ - just a quick note to say thanks to you and Tim for all the hard work you guys put in to run these tournaments. First ones in the lot, last to leave. Last to leave at blast off, and first to return, with a whole lot of planning and work in between. Everything runs smooth and efficiently. Well done and thanks for running these fun events. I know my customers enjoy unforgettable experiences as a result of having these tournaments to fish, and its a great way for me to expose my customers to tournament competition at it's best. Thanks to you, Tim and all the folks at Hammond's Fishing.

Cletus T.

Agreed!!!!

Tim and the folks at Hammonds are the BEST!!!

Hookum

Agreed with Jimbo! See you next week.

Lanierbass

Thanks guys. We do our best to be efficient and speedy sometimes it might come across the wrong way but we don't like holding people up from fishing in the morning with people not moving up and we don't like fish hanging around in the bag in the evening.

Your right we help with so many charity tourns as well we have grown accustomed to leaving last and getting back 30 minutes early. (Sometimes that last 30 minute is critical :-( lol )

But we enjoy giving a 100 percent payback Tourn for people to fish everything has become charity and its big difference when all the money goes back!