Need Help FAST

BrianDailey

Hi guys,
I have a dilemma and need some help. I have a 2000 Browning Adrenaline bow (Dual Cyber Cams) and I need to shorten the draw length. A new string loop being the culprit.

However, since I am at work and I work at a school with serious WEB BLOCKER software...I ca not get to the BROWNING website to see info on there about HOW TO ADJUST THE DRAW LENGTH!!!!
Can anyone please help me???? I know that I can adjust the draw length with out a bow press....I just need the step by step on how to do it.
Can someone PLEASE go to the BROWNING web site and cut/paste the manual for my bow with the info I need and email it to me......I'd be VERY grateful!!!
Georgiabowhunter@yahoo.com
Or I am sure someone can just post it in a reply?
Thanks and best of luck to everyone tomorrow!!!!! :flag:

Arrow Flinger

I can't get the manual to download but here is the contact number. I would just give them a call

2727 N. Fairview
Tucson, Arizona 85705
520-838-2000

leadoff

GONetwork Member
check your email

DaddyPaul

Have you in the past always just shot off the string or is this string loop just longer than your old one? If the latter is true just take it off and cut one end a little shorter, re-burn the end and re-tie. You should be able to adjust it that way to get to your previous draw length.