Best topo maps for phone

nate2800

Looking for a good app that has boundaries and property lines. Pretty sure I've seen it on here b4 but can't find it. Xhunt looks like it may be nice but pricey. Anyone ever use it. What's yalls favs?

futbolwest

Hunt stand app

Just started using the app Hunstand. I have added stands and trails \ roads on our small club. You can go on your computer and add other members so they can view only or you can invite them to edit maps also. It does show property lines and you can do tons of other things that I probably will not use. Best of all its free.

nate2800

Just started using the app Hunstand. I have added stands and trails \ roads on our small club. You can go on your computer and add other members so they can view only or you can invite them to edit maps also. It does show property lines and you can do tons of other things that I probably will not use. Best of all its free.

Yes sir I have this one as well. Really like it but it dosnt show property lines in Illinois. That's the main reason I'm looking is for the Shawnee national forest.