Are Y'all OK?

Avid Archer

Just wanting to hear from the folks in south GA that are in the areas that were hit by the tornadoes over the weekend. Just based on the news coverage on the Atlanta TV stations there are at least 14 dead and devastating damage.

God Bless everyone affected by these storms.

-Dave

Clipper

Just wanting to hear from the folks in south GA that are in the areas that were hit by the tornadoes over the weekend. Just based on the news coverage on the Atlanta TV stations there are at least 14 dead and devastating damage.

-Dave

My thoughts, also.

oldfella1962

-Dave

Fine right here in Columbia County - those poor folks down in Southern Georgia.....wow! :hair:

-Dave

I live in between of the areas hit the hardest, and one area (Rochelle) where a whole pecan orchard was taken out wasn't but about 12 miles from my house. I am probalbly an hr east of Albany and 30-40 mins north of Adel the lord was with us. We got around ten inches of rain throughout the weekend.