Ibis & spoonie

wvdawg

Staff member
Beautiful captures Mr. C - where did you shoot them?
Love the soft red colors in their feathers and beaks! Nicely done!

Kadiddlehopper

My Mom lives in Tampa ,I go see her about every 6 weeks . That also allows me to make a stop here and there to get some photo time in . These photos were from Lettuce lake park ,North side of Tampa ,just south of the 275 split .
BTW ,on the trip ,I saw 5 separate flocks of TURKEYS ! each with 20 or more ! North Fla is loaded this year . :banana:
My wife refused to allow me to stop on the side of I 75 to get the photos ....:whip:

GAJoe

Sharp!

wvdawg

Staff member
My Mom lives in Tampa ,I go see her about every 6 weeks . That also allows me to make a stop here and there to get some photo time in . These photos were from Lettuce lake park ,North side of Tampa ,just south of the 275 split .
BTW ,on the trip ,I saw 5 separate flocks of TURKEYS ! each with 20 or more ! North Fla is loaded this year . :banana:
My wife refused to allow me to stop on the side of I 75 to get the photos ....:whip:

Well, how dare she act that way! Long drives like that require multiple safety breaks along the way!:bounce:

rip18

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great way to make multiple uses of a trip down!

Cmp1

BANNED
Beautiful,,,, we get the Sand Hill Cranes up here every spring,,,, I'll try and post some pics this year, if I can get close enough,,,,

Kadiddlehopper

Thanks Again Joe
Well, how dare she act that way! Long drives like that require multiple safety breaks along the way!:bounce:
Usually She's OK with my stopping ,just not on the side of the interstate ,BUT THEY WERE TURKEYS !
Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great way to make multiple uses of a trip down!
Every time I pass Pains Prairie I think of one of your past post ,but most of the time I hit FT.DeSoto .

Beautiful,,,, we get the Sand Hill Cranes up here every spring,,,, I'll try and post some pics this year, if I can get close enough,,,,
I enjoy most every Bird photo ,really like the sandhills ,they fly over here every year ,in fact they were heading north last week . I'm just south of Atlanta but north of Macon ,Ga . They will circle for hours ,you can hear them honking ,but they will be really high in the air .