Who's going to Truck Buck scoring tomorrow?

Kris87

I'm heading down early in the morning. Week 3 entry here. If you don't have a 150" deer for week 3, prolly no need in coming down. :D

Who's heading to Madison tomorrow?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I friend of mine is entered in one of the archery weeks. Not sure which one. His appeared to be the highest scoring for that week so I imagine he'll be in Madison

hhcryan

I went and got killed with deductions. Had 154" total antlers and netted 138 1/8. My deer was killed week 9 nothern zone. First time entering truck buck I have to say it was a good experience.

Bucaramus

I went. Was pleased with my results. Avatar buck grossed 158 1/8 and netted 150 even. Week 13 southern zone.

Kris87

Well, how did your buck score?

131 gross, 127 5/8 net. Although my buck did have some minor deductions, I thought it was pretty cool that the total score for left was 58 2/8 and right was 58 3/8. I've never scored one that total inches from each side were within 1/8".

I know they were working on the results yesterday.

kbuck1

131 gross, 127 5/8 net. Although my buck did have some minor deductions, I thought it was pretty cool that the total score for left was 58 2/8 and right was 58 3/8. I've never scored one that total inches from each side were within 1/8".

I know they were working on the results yesterday.
Nice. Less than 3.5 inches in deductions is pretty symmetrical