Smooth Operator, eh?

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
The little woman has this every morning, helps keep her the little woman. Working on converting the big block to a small block turbo for ole PopPop.

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 262

Patriot44

Banned
I said in Blood's breakfast thread, I have almost given up on biscuits. They are one of my favorite foods on the planet. I like them with gravy, with butter, with sausage and bacon and with jam and country ham. I love them.

But I know that eating them every day is not the best for me, so I cut them out to about one or 2 per quarter.

What is hurting this the most is that my son will eat them as fast as you hand them to him, so early morning weekend baseball or hunting is difficult sometime...

I did not switch to the liquid, but just try to be a bit more clean. Flatbreads with ham and egg, omelets or breakfast burritos.

Good luck!

Duff

Expensive breakfast! But looks tasty and has to be good for you!! Kudos to the misses!!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
If anyone cares, that's strawberries, blueberries, banana, apple, yogurt, carrots, kale, spinach and AC vinegar. After I pour hers up, I will add a raw egg or two, oatmeal and wheat germ.

Latest posts