Fish, our style.

gregj

Man, that brings back GOOD memories. My mom used to fry up yellow perch eggs when i was a kid. Loved them things. My dad used to have a commercial fishing lic up in Michigan back in the 50's and he would put nets thru the
ice and bring in loads of perch and walleye and white fish.
Mom would always fry the roe along with the fish. Just dust them with seasoned flour and deep fry. Nic, you bring good memories to this forum.........thanks

3ringer

Beautiful, my favorite meal. I was going to say you need a onion but I see it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I know'd before I looked it was going to be some fried goodness. Good choice on the beer too.:bounce::cool:

jigman29

My boy eats the eggs out of them all. bream and trout are the only ones ill eat. Good trick we like is the scrape a few bream and stick the eggs inside to cook. No breading but still really good.

Triple C

I gain weight every time I visit the Outdoor Cafe. I'd love a plate of that! Never tried roe...but I would.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Man yeah , my favorite meal !!! Glad to here someone call them speckled perch , I grew up in south ga. And that's the only name I ever knew,until I moved , when I herd the word crappie I thought I had discovered a new species of fish