2 nights with Hogswat

sniper1

headed down to georgia for 2 nights of hunting last week. As usual, Hal did not disappoint. First night we put the stalk on 2 groups and found out that I am a much better shot when they are standing still...Those guys can run fast...still ended up with 2 meat hogs. The next night we put the stalk on single boars. Got these guys only an hour apart. This is the second time I have went out with Hogswat and they will have a lifetime customer.
DSC02029.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

dropped them both with a single shot each... First was a .308 and second was .223
:cool:

Darrenmd

I was down there stumping the fields last year with Hal. My friends and I had a blast.... we seen over 40 hogs..... Only brought home 6. Not bad for a night. It was an experience shooting with the thermal scopes..... Congrats on your hunt....

Millyville Hunter

man those are some awesome boars. Hal had sent me the pics on my cell a few days ago and I am jealous. I have yet to shoot a giant boar down there yet. They are hard to find.

Razor Blade

Nice work , nice pig. We just got back from a hunt with him . Had a blast

Jester896

Senior Clown
man those are some awesome boars. Hal had sent me the pics on my cell a few days ago and I am jealous. I have yet to shoot a giant boar down there yet. They are hard to find.

man what you talkin about...those things are a dime a dozen...j/k those are good ones

Hal is a good guy...we always have fun:cool:

bigreddwon

They were both EXCELLENT shots, two shots, 2 big boars down. The second one was close to 200 yards with the 223. Looked like mike just hit the "off switch" on him. Beutifull.

Jester896

Senior Clown
They were both EXCELLENT shots, two shots, 2 big boars down. The second one was close to 200 yards with the 223. Looked like mike just hit the "off switch" on him. Beutifull.

wish i could find the off switch in the dark...i don't have any problems in the light...at night they just flicker some after i try to turn it off:huh:

all joking aside those are some good ones...i was trying to get Millyville back down here and was trying to convince him they were everywhere...they just go into hiding when he comes:bounce: