Help with posting pics

rnelson5

I used to be able to post pics from Photobucket and now it won't work. I have also tried to upload directly from my iPhone, but it always says something about " a security token is missing". Can anyone on here help me with this?

across the river

Can't help with photo bucket. On your phone you probably need to log out of GON, clear all the cache, and cookies, and then log in and try again. On a phone thought that will change any settings you have on whatever web browser you are using. The easiest would probably be to e-mail the pictures to you regular computer, save as a jpeg there, and you should be able to load them from there without any problems.

rnelson5

I will give the logging out and back in a try on my phone and see what happens.

across the river

I will give the logging out and back in a try on my phone and see what happens.

You are going to have to clear the cache out on you phone in order to "fix" the security issue. Not a big deal to do, but like I said you will likely loose any settings you have on there like home page, etc....

rnelson5

It still won't work. Maybe one of the mods will chime in over the next couple of days with a solution

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I read something a little bit ago on the deer forum where a guy with an iPhone had to take a screenshot of the pic then posted the screenshot. Maybe give that a try. I use android and have to resize mine

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I used to be able to post pics from Photobucket and now it won't work. I have also tried to upload directly from my iPhone, but it always says something about " a security token is missing". Can anyone on here help me with this?

You'll need to resize the pixel size. Something like 640x800 usually works well. Not familiar with iphones so check the pic properties and see what the pixel size is and go from there.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
go online get a free optimizer from yahoo upload your pic
change the size rename so you can fine it.

flatsmaster

Robby there's a free app for iPhone called resize it ... install and resize pics from camera roll to pixel size like rhbama above stated and post away

Barebowyer

I have been through all of this myself and is why I have posted pics in a bit. Resize the pics to less than 1000X1000 and it should post. The MODS helped me through this and it's because the format of this forum is sooo outdated and the new phones, etc have such a high pixel count.

rnelson5

The image resize app is what worked for me. Thanks for the tips.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
The easiest way I've found on an IPhone is to take a screenshot of the pic then upload that

rnelson5

The easiest way I've found on an IPhone is to take a screenshot of the pic then upload that

I tried that and it still wouldn't work.