Joe Kurz

SpotandStalk

Got drawn for the 2nd hunt. I'll be heading up to scout soon. I've heard this place has taken a step back. Not asking any particular spots but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1982ace

Got drawn also
Place has taken a step back only because of large numbers of young bucks harvested. The place has potential to produce quality deer

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got picked for the Oct hunt! Hope my back heals enough to make it. Phys therapist says he thinks I should at least be able to go sit in the woods. Got help with my son and sons in law going too. They can carry my stuff in and out and do any draggin. Them boys are a blessin!!!

buckshed

Saw some scrapes showing up this past week when scouting....hoping this cooler weather coming in will get them moving...got a few spots picked out that look promising...good luck to everyone

cam88

I plan on doing some scouting this weekend. Won't be able to hunt until next Friday due to work, ready to get in the stand. Does anyone know if it's a rifle hunt or PW hunt?

35 Whelen

I plan on doing some scouting this weekend. Won't be able to hunt until next Friday due to work, ready to get in the stand. Does anyone know if it's a rifle hunt or PW hunt?

FIREARMS
» Q100 Quality Buck and Antlerless
Last Day: Oct. 19-21 c | Nov.
2-4 c

You can use a muzzleloader during a firearms hunt.

buckshed

Heading over to put up stands in a couple of hours...hoping to set my 85 year dad up on a nice buck...good luck all and be safe

cam88

About to leave work and head on down and put a stand up. Good luck to everyone hope it's not to crowded.

1982ace

To the folks on the first kurz hunt,
I'm Curious to Hear any reports.. Good luck to everyone.

toolmkr20

Anyone know if there is a gun range close by? I swear in the last hour I've heard at least 600 shots just down the road from White Oak Creek. That's not an exaggeration either. It really is annoying.

buckshed

I saw 6 or 8 pt right at dark last night and 5 does...just a spike in the am one shot heard this morning near lodge

buckshed

Guys on my club across the river are sighting in their guns...I think they just like to shoot too much

1982ace

Glad y'all are seeing deer, we will be there next gun hunt and stay for few days following for bow hunt. Hoping for some cool weather