80 pound limbs for Mathews?

fountain

You were shooting the same thing i was in the early 90's....it was a little red compound from wall mart with a 10lb draw and steel string and cables....not to mention the black spot on the string where you should nock your arrow.

kasey i have beenshooting a bow since i was 5. when i was really young we had pse make ke little bitty wheels to go on the full size bows and i shot them. in the 90's i owned every bow pse ever made and some they didnt cause we made them at our shop by playing with different risers and limbs to see what worked. for example--most men shot the synergy wheels on their bow in a #8 or either a #7 for shorter shooters. i had a youth pse bow with little wheels then up to a marauder and so on with #5 synergy wheels--i know my bows bud--i have been around it all my life. remember the old crappy looking bow i had a school--it was a home-brew that could go 110 easily and it was on 85 at shcool

kcausey

Banned
kasey i have beenshooting a bow since i was 5. when i was really young we had pse make ke little bitty wheels to go on the full size bows and i shot them. in the 90's i owned every bow pse ever made and some they didnt cause we made them at our shop by playing with different risers and limbs to see what worked. for example--most men shot the synergy wheels on their bow in a #8 or either a #7 for shorter shooters. i had a youth pse bow with little wheels then up to a marauder and so on with #5 synergy wheels--i know my bows bud--i have been around it all my life. remember the old crappy looking bow i had a school--it was a home-brew that could go 110 easily and it was on 85 at shcool

allll righty then....i guess you cased yourself up in a nutshell for everyone else.....definitely said a mouth full...What's it like to draw an 85lb Pete custom-made pse at 5 yrs old anyway???

Oh yeah....and i definitely remember that crappy bow, especially after Whitney spanked you in that tournament....yes....WHITNEY, as in female.....lol.....never forget the look on your face when Scott decided to make it bleed with the Conquest.

and by the way.....who is kasey?

BACK ON TOPIC...

fountain

never said i was 5 shooting 85, but definately was about 14-15.
yea it is pretty easy to beat somebody that was only shooting a single pin bow that was playing more than anything with a range finder and a complete 3-d bow. that bow was set up to use in archery class and was not dialed in all the way for several reasons
we need to get together and shoot some time.......

fountain

bnew--you found any limbs? i know they can make them for a black max. i would call the company direct and talk with a technician there to see what they offer.

bnew17

bnew--you found any limbs? i know they can make them for a black max. i would call the company direct and talk with a technician there to see what they offer.

I havent talked to anybody yet. I shot them an email a few hours ago but ill probably go ahead and call them first thing in the morning and let yal know :shoot:

fountain

i know i could not find any for my old z-max years ago, but i am sure that a lot has changed since then.

Brian from GA

I hate to get back to the original topic but yes Mathews makes 80 pound limbs for the Apex, Apex 7 and Prestige as well as the monster. They use to have a safari bow that was never advertisedbut could be special ordered for folks to go to Africa. They also have/had a Pro Star (or something like that) which was like 46-48" axle to axle and went to about 34" draw length that again was never advertised. Rumor was that Shack had one. Only one I ever saw was a bright yellow one Tim Gillingham used to shoot.