Wilkes

Buck Roar

Leaving for camp tomorrow or Saturday. Hope the bucks are moving. Looks like the moon will be good. Gonna be there for a week and a half!!!! PUMPED!!!!!

josh33

jut came back today going back down monday. seen 4 deer all week. saturday moring saw 2 bucks chasing a doe the bigger one would not stop for shot. i shot the smaller 8 pointer. was in full rut.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
MY 5 days in wilkes was great!
Bucks were chasin last week and all weekend.
Me and my wife mostly saw 1 and 2 year old bucks. Every day we heard deep gruntin and chasin in the thick areas that we cant see.
I saw one good buck that should be 3yr old. He was chasin fast and I had a chance to kill him or make sure I wanted to kill him. He didn't give me time for both!
I tried to study him more and he lived. He had awesome spread and awesome g2's, it appeared as if his g3's, maby a g4 not sure, were broke off. All that was hard to tell.
But it was a super super rush just to see that bull of a buck runnin down a doe and gruntin!!! Fun fun!!!!
The wife is still there for one more day today, she moved a climber into the thick and cut a few limbs, she's worried about being too invasive but she's been huntin the stand that watches the thicket for a week and the deep grunter wont come out. So make or break today!

Last year they chased the second time end first week and beginning of second week of December so we'll try again!!

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warrenco

I hunt a little piece of land on the border of Wilkes co and Lincoln co. Only been out there a handful of time but have seen several deer. Shot a doe and 8 pt there this year. Have a stud on camera but haven't seen him in person. Going to hunt there twice this weekend and that'll be it for this year. Wanting (maybe) to join a club in Wilkes co this coming year

sea trout

we'll be there next two weekends

sea trout

been reeeeeeaaaaal slow at our club for the past few weeks but we got this guy on trail cam

Attachments

• 12180147.jpg
    12180147.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 105

deermaster13

Well hope all had a good season. I hated to see it end. We have what left of waterfowl then turkey season .Good luck to all.