Daddy Daughter Hunt

FOLES55

Made the trip south with my little lady to a friends farm/lease. Saw everything but a pig Saturday morning and then started paying my dues by helping fill deer feeders with “70 bags” of corn. While out we saw some fresh rooting and this prompted my daughter to want to try a new spot that evening. On the drive in on the electric cart we rounded a corner and there they were. Undetected to our presence I slipped off the side and grabbed my .308 and delivered a dose to the largest one I could see. At that point the pigs looked like a hornet nest got kicked and I gave another running shot to only kill some left over cotton.

My little lady has done a lot of hunting with me to include hog dogging and you would have thought this was the first time all over. Pure excitement spilled out of her and we are greatfull for another blessing and memory which will last forever.

Her school had a Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend, but my little nugget wanted to hunt with her Daddy instead.

2018 has started out right for this family.

Attachments

• D9991DD2-13AF-410A-919C-95F038C71F32.jpg
    D9991DD2-13AF-410A-919C-95F038C71F32.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 618

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Great story, lucky Daddy, lucky Daughter, and pretty too. Congratulations.

georgia_home

Awesome!

Killer Kyle

I love to see young children, especially little ladies spending time with Dad. Way to get it done dad. You're parenting right! Congrats on a fine hog and a happy young lady!! Smiles are priceless!!

That is great! I am taking my girl out squirrel hunting this weekend and hog hunting later in the a.m. after squirrels disappear.

FOLES55

Thanks for the nice comments and good luck doublefive.

FOLES55

7 hour oven roast and some kinda good!

First try at a wild hog and I’m pleased.

Attachments

• AF28BE22-B57B-4887-98FB-0489C8E76978.jpg
    AF28BE22-B57B-4887-98FB-0489C8E76978.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 274

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice, good to see young'ins hunting

95g atl

Very nice! Thank you for sharing! Enjoy these moments.
Keep taking her, when they get to be teenagers, sometimes they forget about ole dad and want to hang out with their friends instead.

Matt.M

Awesome! Great memories with your daughter. Has she stuck a hog yet?

Took both my boys hog hunting Saturday. 6 year old didn't want to be in the stand too long past dark thirty. Hog came out 30 minutes after we left. Ha! Next time.