New to Peachtree City

leavinc

Hey everyone,

Just moved from upstate NY. I'm really liking GA so far. I've been an outdoors kind of person ever since I was a kid. I love fishing, hunting, shooting, and hiking/camping.

Really looking forward to some new adventures in GA.

Big7

The Oracle
Welcome.

This is a good place to live.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
welcome to the south..... and to the forum!

Artfuldodger

Peachtree City? You got a golf cart yet? Welcome to Georgia.

You're not far from Pine Mountain or West Point Lake. Nice hiking trails at Pine Mountain.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Welcome.......don't ask anybody where they duck hunt...stay out of the political forum and the religious forum......go to the campfire and become a Billy.......on topic means on topic.......don't make fun of people who kill little deer....don't play twister with quack....or make Nic angry......you're welcome...

BeerThirty

Welcome! You should like it. I too am a transplant, used to work in Peachtree and live just down the road in Senoia.

specialk

Welcome.......don't ask anybody where they duck hunt...stay out of the political forum and the religious forum......go to the campfire and become a Billy.......on topic means on topic.......don't make fun of people who kill little deer....don't play twister with quack....or make Nic angry......you're welcome...

you forgot, avoid threads that contain the word ''bait''.....