Kansas Nonresident License

mike1225

I just applied for my tag for Muzzle loader season. They have changed the process & you have to buy your hunting license up front. The total cost was $554.53. I guess if you don't draw they will refund the cost of tag & license? Does anyone know?

Duff

I believe they refund tags but not license this year

shdw633

I believe they refund tags but not license this year

So you have to pay nearly $100 for the non-resident license and then $450 for the tags and if you're not drawn you only get the $450 back?

Duff

That was my understanding from a friend that hunts there every year.

I have never had to buy a hunting license at the same time. The only money that shouldn’t be refunded to you would be the processing fee which you will receive a preference point for it. That is between 25 and 30 bucks.

PappyHoel

Georgia should copy this model

Budda

Idaho is same way. License has to be bought

Ben Athens

The system will let you will let you apply and pay for a Non Resident Deer permit without buying the $97 license..

I just applied and paid for my Archery permit and by passed the Hunting license. I thouhgt it was strange the way it is set up. I am not going to pay $97 for a license that i my not need.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
You do not have to buy your license right now. It's still the same way it has been.

Duff

The system will let you will let you apply and pay for a Non Resident Deer permit without buying the $97 license..

I just applied and paid for my Archery permit and by passed the Hunting license. I thouhgt it was strange the way it is set up. I am not going to pay $97 for a license that i my not need.

You do not have to buy your license right now. It's still the same way it has been.

Did you guys receive the pop up message that said you HAD to buy license along with tags? Just wondering. I did. Did you just skip it???

Meriwether Mike

You can buy the hunting license later if you are successful at getting a tag.

uturn

Sounds like it from the fellas that have done it multiple times as mentioned prior..but I bought mine while I was applying just cause I was on line at the time it seemed like the right thing to do!

$97.00 I think it was.

Duff

Sounds like it from the fellas that have done it multiple times as mentioned prior..but I bought mine while I was applying just cause I was on line at the time it seemed like the right thing to do!

$97.00 I think it was.

Sounds like I’m a dummy :bounce:

I did the same as you.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I hope ya'll get drawn. I doubt they will reimburse you. The site is actually a contracted deal from a company in New York I think. I do want to ask a question. Do ya'll put in for just 2 choices or do you use all 4 units requests? I always use all 4 because I only hunt 1 unit exclusively.