Best Way to Annoy a Coworker?

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Law enforcement manager got his credential picture over-topped with an Indian chief in full war bonnet. Used to do the same to baby agents except generally used a gorilla.

ripplerider

I used to work with a guy who was a master of practical jokes. He'd fill your telephone earpiece full of Go-Jo then call your extension and laugh like crazy. He would put a line of grease on the backside of anything you touched regularly. We took lunch break at different times so he had plenty of time to mess with you. The department I ran was much busier than his so I was often running errands around the plant during lunch cutting down on my prospects for revenge. He was very careful too; he never touched anything or grabbed the phone without inspecting it first.

He screwed up when he started greasing the handles of my truck though. Once vehicles became fair play it was on. One very cold Thanksgiving (we worked at night) I sent a guy out with a large spraybottle of water at all three breaks. He sprayed the guy's windshield, windows and doors all three breaks till he had an inch thick glaze of ice completely encapsulating the cab of his truck. The guy admitted it took him an hour to thaw out. He had to borrow a torch from maintenance to even get the doors open.

I got him good another time after he'd scored some painful victories on me. I pulled a plug wire loose from his distributor than put a double handful of grease on his hood release. He said he was a couple of miles from the plant before he pulled over to see why his old truck was running so bad. Had to wipe his hands on the grass on the side of the road. I was relieved when he was transferred to day shift. Once you start messing with someones vehicle it's probably going to end badly. He started it though.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Lots of good information in herea. I'm going to have to try some of this stuff.

Dub

If they keep family pictures on their desk or in their office, take them all and scan them one day when they aren't there. Photoshop small changes into the backgrounds or the people. Print and put the new pictures back in the frames. Sit back and wait for the fun.

It works best if you keep it small so the target doesn't notice, but people who look at the pictures do. If you put an Abe Lincoln beard on their daughter, or replace their face with Hitler's, for example; they're gonna notice.

Though some folks simply don't notice. Worked for a buddy once, we replaced his face in all the family pictures he had on his desk with the regional manager's. Said regional manager visited a month or so later... it was a hoot!

Absolute genius level pranking there.

36" plastic zip-tie. Crawl under the truck, strap it to the drive shaft. Cut the other end off to where it's 2" past long enough to slap the underside of the truck. When they drive off it makes an awful racket.

I'd probably knock somebody upside the head if I caught them messing with my vehicle. Personal property that is hard earned should be off limits.

Had a know it all, smarter than all in our office so I popped a couple or 3 key letters of his keyboard & swapped them around. He looked 'smart' in his emails.
Another guy liked to sleep on the job so I would put a couple of ice cubes on his pants right where the zipper was. When he woke up he always thought he peed himself.

I've done the letter swap before.

It was done to a hunt & peck style typists pc. Took him fo-ever to figure it out.

Put a potatoe in their exhaust pipe.....

That will escalate to violence quickly. I'd be extremely peeved about such antics.

I used to work with a guy who was a master of practical jokes. He'd fill your telephone earpiece full of Go-Jo then call your extension and laugh like crazy. He would put a line of grease on the backside of anything you touched regularly. We took lunch break at different times so he had plenty of time to mess with you. The department I ran was much busier than his so I was often running errands around the plant during lunch cutting down on my prospects for revenge. He was very careful too; he never touched anything or grabbed the phone without inspecting it first.

He screwed up when he started greasing the handles of my truck though. Once vehicles became fair play it was on. One very cold Thanksgiving (we worked at night) I sent a guy out with a large spraybottle of water at all three breaks. He sprayed the guy's windshield, windows and doors all three breaks till he had an inch thick glaze of ice completely encapsulating the cab of his truck. The guy admitted it took him an hour to thaw out. He had to borrow a torch from maintenance to even get the doors open.

I got him good another time after he'd scored some painful victories on me. I pulled a plug wire loose from his distributor than put a double handful of grease on his hood release. He said he was a couple of miles from the plant before he pulled over to see why his old truck was running so bad. Had to wipe his hands on the grass on the side of the road. I was relieved when he was transferred to day shift. Once you start messing with someones vehicle it's probably going to end badly. He started it though.

I fully agree with the last part of this. I've seen things really get ugly.

Pay back is heck... All my can goods at work had there labels removed and he was kindly enough to label them with a sharpy. I didn't my lunch today and the on-site cafeteria is closed on Fridays. I chose the can that had surprise written on it. I had seasoned pinto beans for lunch...

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
For this one timing is crucial:

As you silently crop dust your coworker, ask him or her "do you smell something burning?" They'll take a big pull right when you say that.