target arrows

GunnSmokeer

My brother and I together have about two dozen assorted arrows of different types that we've collected over the years. He has a compound bow that he never uses, and I have a 30-lb recurve bow for backyard target practice (just plinking for fun), and his grandson has both a traditional bow and a youth model compound bow (very weak).

Our arrow collection is in sad shape. Many broken nocks, bent shafts, ripped-off fletching.

Rather than spend a lot of money to have our existing arrows repaired, which would still leave us with a collection of mismatched arrows of various sizes and shapes (some aluminum, some wood, some carbon fiber), I was thinking of getting two dozen new identical arrows.

These will be for backyard target shooting only, or maybe small game hunting once in a blue moon.

Do these arrows seem like a good deal?

I understand that at 30" they will be much longer than needed for the youth model bows the grandson uses, but the kid is already used to shooting long arrows out of his bows, and does pretty well once he gets used to their different trajectory compared to the shorter, lighter ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/262011766647?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

They're $20 per dozen.