It's 5 o'clock somewhere Driveler #248

Status
Not open for further replies.

basshound72

This weekend is getting better and better. Was told today I would probably be off Saturday and definitely be off Sunday. Just got 36 more hours to get thru.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Pulled new wire to another cabinet tonight...this time I had DB on the pulling end as I fed the wire into the conduit. I could see that he had pulled enough his way so I hit him up on the radio and told him "alright your good" and I climbed down the ladder and walked over to him only to find him still pulling wire.... I watched as the last 4 feet of wire pass through his hands and a extremely confused look comes across his face...

insert a bunch of bad words.. Somebody shoot up here amongst us...one of us has got to have some relief!!!!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Are you a duck hunter Quack? :shoot: Just a guess from the name

Use to be hard core, don't go much anymore, age and bad back done caught up with me.

Pulled new wire to another cabinet tonight...this time I had DB on the pulling end as I fed the wire into the conduit. I could see that he had pulled enough his way so I hit him up on the radio and told him "alright your good" and I climbed down the ladder and walked over to him only to find him still pulling wire.... I watched as the last 4 feet of wire pass through his hands and a extremely confused look comes across his face...

insert a bunch of bad words.. Somebody shoot up here amongst us...one of us has got to have some relief!!!!

facepalm::banginghefacepalm::banginghe

repull . . :rofl::rofl:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Co-worker called me, wants to go eat breakfast then do some bass fishing when we get off. He's a member of a awesome private lake!! :fine:

Wycliff

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.