Sebile

c-rig king

From the info on tackle Warehouse website it looks like the smallest bait will start at 165mm and 1.5 ozs. Prices are also a bit lower than originals so makes me question quality. A bit frustrating to say the least!

Browniez

Pretty sure the ones being offered on Amazon right now by Sebile are the new models. If that is the case I haven't noticed a change in action. Then again I'm not exactly a swimbait guru, maybe you guys will notice a change.

Tmpr111

Pretty sure the ones being offered on Amazon right now by Sebile are the new models. If that is the case I haven't noticed a change in action. Then again I'm not exactly a swimbait guru, maybe you guys will notice a change.

Yea I'm going to have to try one soon, as much as I've used these and as distinct as they are, should be able to tell pretty quickly. I hope they go back to making the size 82 - 110 models (smaller ones) --- I'd personally take one of those over a rapala countdown or any jerkbait for trout.

Browniez

Yea I'm going to have to try one soon, as much as I've used these and as distinct as they are, should be able to tell pretty quickly. I hope they go back to making the size 82 - 110 models (smaller ones) --- I'd personally take one of those over a rapala countdown or any jerkbait for trout.

Eh I agree on the countdown, but not on some jerkbaits.

Suspending Dead stick twitching is hard to accomplish (for me) with a Sebile. That's what truly drives em nuts, but so will turning a Sebile around 180 and staring em in the face. I guess it really depends on the fish, it's mood, and how that particular fish is chasing.

Tmpr111

Eh I agree on the countdown, but not on some jerkbaits.

Suspending Dead stick twitching is hard to accomplish (for me) with a Sebile. That's what truly drives em nuts, but so will turning a Sebile around 180 and staring em in the face. I guess it really depends on the fish, it's mood, and how that particular fish is chasing.

Good points. And the 180 turnaround is what I'm curious to see the new ones do like the old ones!

Tmpr111

Speaking of jerkbaits, I think the Sebile Stick Shad is great, surprised more don't use em. It's a different style of a jerkbait, but cuts well!

Tmpr111

From the info on tackle Warehouse website it looks like the smallest bait will start at 165mm and 1.5 ozs. Prices are also a bit lower than originals so makes me question quality. A bit frustrating to say the least!

I'm afraid you're right. The new ones not only are different makes with all new color schemes, the 165 (6.5") slow sink model is the smallest size shown to be offered. Sebile direct has a pending release date of 9/12/16. Hate that it appears they won't be making the smaller 82's up to the 125's at this time. I just don't understand why considering there was always such a demand. Oh well.