TRAILS- August 3-D Shoot, August 21

rehatch

TRAILS will be holding our final 3-D shoot of the year on Sunday, August 21. Course will be open by 8:30 and shoot until. This month we will be changing locations to provide some relief from the heat. This month's shoot will be held at:
289 Lovett Scott Road
Adrian, GA 31002

Shoot Fees:
Non-members: $10
Members: $5
Family: $15

Please contact me on here or at 478-697-8553 with any questions.

Knee Deep

Whaaat? I was hoping to finally make one this year but now that y'all gonna be right up the road from the house, I know I'm gonna have to make it. Hope to see y'all there

Barry Duggan

This ought to be a hoot.

dpoole

getting close

Barry Duggan

Dan, Donnie, Jeff Barwick, and I are suppose to meet up at the Huddle House, were 96 crosses I-16, between 8:15 and 8:30, Sunday morning, if anyone is interested.

dpoole

Dan, Donnie, Jeff Barwick, and I are suppose to meet up at the Huddle House, were 96 crosses I-16, between 8:15 and 8:30, Sunday morning, if anyone is interested.

We decided to not there really early, because we wanted to give Lowell plenty of time to get his makeup on and his 8/10 strand pony tail in place before we got there::D:D

Barry Duggan

Reckon anybody knows how to get there? If someone would go to all the trouble to post up a map, I would go to the trouble to glance at it.

i will be up at six like any respectable person . any body who wants to get here earlycan come ahead. before it gets so hot. if you have a judo bring it we may play golf. also have some broadhead targets available

Barry Duggan

Was a fine day. Many thanks to out host.

dpoole

40 targets and good friends cant get much better