Wildgame cams??

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Since they don't have the screw holes to use the Jseph model mounts,
Any ideas on mounting them (instead of the bungee cords) where you can place them at various angles?

Jim Boyd

I just put various size sticks behind the upper backside of the camera to get the angle I want.

Extra bungees (same size) which I paint flat green are available at Home Depot.

Good luck!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I just put various size sticks behind the upper backside of the camera to get the angle I want.

Extra bungees (same size) which I paint flat green are available at Home Depot.

Good luck!

Been doing that for yrs, but half the time they wind up crooked and off target area. (Guessing coon or tree rat uses it as a step) Seeing if someone had another way.

Never noticed them at HD, I lost one, thanks for posting

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never had any problems with mine-I just do like Jim said and use a stick if I need to change the angle. If the bungees are tight, it takes some force to move it.

RockyMountainBasser

Never had any problems with mine-I just do like Jim said and use a stick if I need to change the angle. If the bungees are tight, it takes some force to move it.

Around the right diameter tree, WG cams are next to impossible to move. I personally like the bungee straps that come with them. There is a system to putting them on, but once you get that system down, they are an excellent way to put your cameras up.

I usually go with a larger diameter tree and force the straps to go around it. Those little straps can take a beating and stand up to a lot of abuse.