Big & J

shdw633

The first time I used it a buck walked at least 100 yards straight to it and put his nose right down and smelled it. From then I was sold on it. I had put it out 45 minutes before the buck showed up and the wind was blowing towards him from the Liquid Luck.

gt40

I put that out one weekend with a good wind and placed it so it would go over the main area I was hunting and never saw anything the whole weekend and I know they had to be smelling it

chris41081

I've never tried it but my Brother in law thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Too expensive for me.

zmgsvt

First time I've ever used it was a few weeks ago at the edge of a peanut field. This guy showed up out of nowhere and ate it for an hour. Have had a ton of deer spend a lot of time there.

Attachments

• 1501808231004.jpg
    1501808231004.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 1501770640015.jpg
    1501770640015.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 255

XJfire75

I'd be buying it by the pallet if I were you, zmgsvt! That's a hoss

mikesjk8

My son put some out around my corn feeder which normally pulls in does and a few bucks. Next time I checked the camera, had 5 big bucks around the feeder. They ate the big and J and I ain't seen em since.

HoCoLion91

I poured a whole bag on the ground and it was gone in 2 days. Deer licked crumbs off the ground . It works good, but a little expensive